[Elizavecca] Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%.

10:19

Hey, guys! Tenía tiempo sin escribir, he estado con trámites y las idas al banco son largas y cansadas. Pero por fin tuve tiempo de reseñar un producto nuevo.


Hey, guys! I had time without writing, I have been with paperwork and the trips to the bank are long and tired but I finally had time to write a review of a new product.



Para todo tipo de piel / All skin types.
Volumen/Volume: 50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz.

  • Contiene el 97% de Ácido Hialurónico.
  • Efecto dual: Antiarrugas y blanqueador.
  • Suaviza y humecta protegiendo la piel.

  • Contains 97% of Hyaluronic Acid.
  • Whitening and wrinkles dual functionality.
  • Mild and moist: skin protection moisturizer.

Sodium hyaluronidase (hyaluronic acid), niacinamide, propylene glycol, 1,2-hexane diol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, adenosine, allantoin, carbomer, arginine, spices.








1. Aplica, después de tu tónico o esencia, 2 gotas del producto.
2. Después de frotar ligeramente las 2 gotas del líquido, por favor déjalo absorberse dando palmaditas a tu rostro.

1. Apply, after of your toner or essence, 2 drops of the product.
2. After rub lightly with 2 drops of liquid, please let it be absorbed by hitting.

La textura del serum es un poco viscosa pero se absorbe rápidamente en la piel. Al momento de aplicarlo es súper refrescante y deja la piel suave e hidratada.
Me ha ayudado mucho con las partes secas de mi piel y con las pequeñas arrugas que se forman alrededor de mis ojos y en mi frente.
Lo que más me gustó es que al aplicarlo es como una capa humectante protectora. Se siente rico y calmante.
Tiene un buen precio, y me ha durado un montón. Espero pronto probar otro producto de esta marca.

Its texture is a little bit viscous but is quickly absorbed into skin. At the time of applying it is super refreshing and leaves your skin soft and moisturized,
It has helped me a lot with the dry spots of my skin and with the small wrinckles that are formed around my eyes and on my forehead.
What I liked most is that when applied is like a protective moisturizing layer. It feels so good and soothing.
It has a good price, and it has lasted a lot. I hope to try another product of this brand soon.








RANKING 9.5/10





















You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Support me!